Re: LZ: Mach-85 (REAL TI Emulator!!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Mach-85 (REAL TI Emulator!!)

> did you ever stop to think that maby he did make something good... some
> people dream of things and some make it happen. maby he did make it happen,
> if he didnt then he is low down but if he did then i commend him on it. ill

<clip>

> register it. anywayz that is my rant and rave :)
> chris

Yadda yadda yadda...Well, we're all familiar with the work of "NukeWare",
but I think we should just wait till this wondrous TI-85 simulator comes
out before we flame. And then use private email.

\ \  Jordan Adema                O-   \       A student who changes the
 \ \  jadema@grfn.org                  \         course of history is
  \ \  http://www.calvin.edu/~sadema21/ \      probably taking an exam.