Re: Re: LZ: Using SCRCAP2 for ZS ( Screen Capture 2.0 )

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: LZ: Using SCRCAP2 for ZS ( Screen Capture 2.0 )

>According to Carl Turner:
>>in the screen capture program the hot key(s) are [on]+[sto].
>>I think that is it.
>>
>>Carl Turner
>>cturner142@aol.com
>>

>Nope.  If anyone has an idea, PLEASE let me know!

>From the original post to LZB:

<pre>
---

Just finished a new version of ScrCap, ScrCap 2.0. It doesn't corrupt memory
whatsoever, and it captures instantaneously. It refuses to capture in TI-OS,
though, and I can't figure out why. To use, run ScrCap2, press 2nd, bring up
what you want to capture, and press ON+STO>. It's now in GRAPH_MEM, and your
strings aren't full of bad checksums. NOTE: It crashes if you graph or use a
program that uses GRAPH_MEM while it's active.
--MZB (micahbro@msn.com)

<pre>
---

- Paul