Re: LZ: Mach-85 (REAL TI Emulator!!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

list-zshell@defiant.rbk.sollentuna.se wrote:

> Chris Kline wrote:
>
> > Q: Will ZShell be implicated into the emulator?
> > A: We are working on it but it may not be possible without rewriting
> > ZShell.
>
> Well why is this announcement being posted on a ZSHELL list if isn't
> definately going to have ZSHELL?
>
> > - Uses graph link (including home made) to send and get files.
>
> Well, shouldn't it be able to run .85s programs then? as well
> as .85b files?
>
> andyS
>
> --
> =-=-=-Andy

No, because basically instead of an emulator, he made a look-alike
program... its like a fake-memory clearing program vs actually clearing
the memory. One actually clears the memory (the ti-85) the other just
looks like it (this look-alike program hes making)

<pre>
--

--Steve
s_wrobleski@foma.wsc.mass.edu