Re: LZ: Mach-85 (REAL TI Emulator!!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Chris Kline wrote:

> Do you want POWER,SPEED,PREFORMANCE, and LOW COST?  Then
> you need Mach-85, the ultimate TI-85 emulator.  Unlike
> the other emulator, Mach-85 is legal and can be distributed.
> Why?  Because it's 100% our own source code, not a rom dump.
> Mach-85 features new enhancements that have never been brought
> to the 85 before.

Eh... Just want to spoil your happiness, but that's not a real
emulator. The other one is a real, and it's legal. (Where have you
been??) You just must make your own rom dump and that's easy.
Your so-called "emulator" is just a clone for the pc, and I doubt
very much that it's 100% compatible... If you want ZShell to work,
the whole memory management must be indentical, else it won't work.
If it is, well then it may work, but why WHY should anyone want
a TI-85 clone for PC??? I mean, the reason you have a calc is
that it's small and you use it at school.

The TI-85 emulator that exist is VERY good, and the only bad
thing is that you must have a parallel link to transfer from
the calc (hopefully fixed soon).

> - Spell Checking

On a calculator? Ehhh.

> - Run 85 programs on the PC

I rather run programs designed for the PC instead.

>[many other stupid non-calc thing]

You call that a "TI-85 emulator"?? It's a PC program that can
run TI-85 basic program and probably have graph support and
such.

> Q: This is what I've always wanted!!  How much does it cost??
> $50,$30,$20???
> A: Retail Price = $10.00
>
> Q: That's an incredible low price!!  When will it be out??
> A: 2 weeks

Low price? When you can get a shareware math program for the PC for
free? Come on!!

> Q: Will ZShell be implicated into the emulator?
> A: We are working on it but it may not be possible without rewriting
> ZShell.

Umm. Good luck to get ZShell to work. And definately ZShell programs.
I want to see a working Grayscale program or Ulterior Motive on it...

> Q: What's the "Click Here To Win Mach-85" button I see everywhere?
> A: We're giving away 3 copies of Mach-85 for our grand opening.

Shit, must keep away...

> |_      "Setting A New Standard In Gaming"      _|

Hahahahaha...

Hey, just an advice: Continue make your little (or very big perhaps...)
TI-Basic games and don't disturb us...

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell