Re: LZ: a new rtlink???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: a new rtlink???

I believe Mr. Porter was suggesting that we just use the small transmitter
thhat comunicates between the cordless phone and the base unit. I was
talking about the RTlink with my dad(who is a electrical engineer and
knows a lot about radios) and he suggested the same thing. The real beauty
of this idea is that the corldess phone already passes FCC regulations. I
am going to give this idea a try this weekend hopefully (if I can find and
old cordless phone). I'll keep you updated.

					Mike Johnson
					mj11749@cedarnet.org