Re: LZ: zshell questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: zshell questions...

>several methods to do this accurately.  My suggestion is to stick with your
>watch.  There is simply no way to do this with any degree of accuracy.  If

I've got it!  We can build a TCP/IP interface to log into the Utah Atomic
Clock homepage to update the TI clock every few minutes in order to keep the
clock accurate.

Or even better, we can build a TI-LINK circuit that interfaces to a genuine
crystal, which we can count and keep accurate time.

Better yet!  We can build an analogue to digital interface and connect the
TI to a self-winding Rolex gear setup.  That way, there's no current draw
from the batteries!