LZ: RT-LINK is a Hoax

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: RT-LINK is a Hoax

Okay.  This is to be the very last message on list-zshell dealing with the
RT-Link.

Reasons why Jan's Links Are Fake:

 1.  I built 4 of them, none of which work.
 2.  He SUDDENLY has 52 pairs for sale!!!
 3.  None of the 52 pairs can be sold because he wants to improve the design
 4.  He refuses to accept personal checks/CODs for the links.
 5.  After I told he was running a scam he used foul language and will never
repsond to my email now.
 6.  He is only 13.  I can tell by his language and his mom's  (dad's?) name
is Te Chin Jan.  (Isn't the internet great.  You can find out all kinds of
neat information)
 7.  The WHOLE deal smells... fishy.

I will admit that PERHAPS the plans for the link might function, however I
doubt it.  Neither me nor my team of engineers seem to find them in working
order.

I do plan on calling/visiting his parents (or one of my companies lawyers)
to ensure that anyone that sent him money for the links, receives their
money back.  I only wish we would have bought the "pre-made rt-links" from
him to begin with, because then he could have been sued. :)

Now.  DO NOT <-- POST ANYTHING AT ALL.  DEALING WITH THIS MESSAGE OR
ANYTHING ELSE DEALING WITH THE RT-LINK FROM THIS POINT ON.  THERE IS NO NEED
FOR PUBLIC DISCUSSION.  IF YOU DO WISH TO DISCUSS THE LINK, EMAIL ME.

-James C. Lewis
CEO, e.magination
jlewis@netnitco.net