LZ: Re: ZShell and Internet

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: ZShell and Internet

Phillip Holmstrand wrote:
>I am intrested in
> ways of implimenting Internet support on the TI-85 through some sort of
> Ethernet connection using a ZShell and a home made connector.
>
> It would certainly be wonderful to plug my TI into the nice tempting
> Ethernet ports we have at School.

I've been thinking about that myself.  Ethernet might work, but I figure
that a brain-damaged version of ppp or slip (maybe as little as a tty
emulator, just for shell acc'ts) is more workable.  Actually someone
here, or on calc-ti started a thread about a modem for calcs.) is more
workable.  Actually someone here, or on calc-ti started a thread about a
modem for calcs.  I'd give it a shot, if only to expand the boundaries of
what we have attempted to do with our calculators.

Chris