Re: LZ: ZShell and Internet

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell and Internet

Phillip Holmstrand wrote:

> Hello,
> I am new to this list and ZShell, I got into both because I am intrested in
> ways of implimenting Internet support on the TI-85 through some sort of
> Ethernet connection using a ZShell and a home made connector.
>
> It would certainly be wonderful to plug my TI into the nice tempting blue
> Ethernet ports we have at School.
>
> Thanks,
> Phillip

yes i am sure it will be but what question are you asking in your
message because i didn't quite understand what you meant. Also earlier
the people on list-zshell were discussing a similar topic but it didn't
get very far so don't get your hopes up to high.
Peter Cordes of Maximus Productions
Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp