LZ: mystical function(or not?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: mystical function(or not?)

today I was experimenting with ROM_CALL's and other things and I found a weird
chunk of code that i had put together and i do not have the slightest what
it is exactly doing.here it is:

#include "TI-85.H"

.org
.db "Tests",0

	ROM_CALL(CLEARLCD)
	ld a,(ROM_VERS)
	ROM_CALL(M_CHARPUT)
.end

i know its far from beautiful but it was supposed to display the ROM version at
0,0 coordinates. but what it actually does is far wierder. it actually runs
the last program to be erased fron memory.

it may be a dumb peice of code but it leads me to belive that when programs
are erased from RAM they are not compltely gone?

plese shed some light upon this...

josh lynch
josh17@winternet.com

BTW forgive my spelling, I'm am not an english major!! :))