[A83] Re: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

>Okay, back to the topic: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

>We are not going to argue whether to use a watch or calc for the whole year
>right?

I think we pretty much decided that the only way to make a clock program for
the TI-83+ was to use external hardware and batteries.  At that point, you
might as well buy a watch and tape it to the back of the calculator.  That's
probabally the ideal solution.  Then you don't have to wear a watch, and
your calculator will tell you what time it is.

Stupid like a fox!
Look ma, I'm an artist: http://aaronstj.deviantart.com

Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es