[A83] Re: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

Okey, Back to the REALM

A clock watch on Calc is USELESS and a big problem for programmer because
we have to set it as an interupt and if we do so.. in other's ASM program
they will disable the clock and then you'll have to reinstall the clock..
So The Os wasn't made for this..

Anyway as the others say, it is useless.. use a watch instead

Xavier alias Paxl LaRue