[A83] Re: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

If you know the frequency of an AC signal, you can run a clock off of
it.  Usually wall power is a bit too messy to use tho (might be multiple
phase as well?)