[A83] Re: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

someone (dan englender?) created a 83+SE clock, since the SE has a timing
crystal. To make a clock for 83+ that is accurate with different charged
batteries is (almost?) impossible...

AND POST TO THIS GROUP IN PLAIN TEXT!!!
;-)

--