[A83] Clear+On/On+Clear

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Clear+On/On+Clear

Hi,

i did a few tries to guess the correct on+clear / clear+on sequence, but it
didn't work. Can someone tell me what the correct 'syntax' is??

BTW, what about the good old days with nice discussions on this list...
(and my total stupidity about calc programs and general computer stuff and
English :-)

> > Actually, I was just trying to keep the discussion on-topic.
> > (Belgian is fine by me, I just don't like French (language)) :-) :-) :-)
>
> Je n'ai pas bien compris.
  Translated: I - do - have - not - good - understand.
> Qu'est-ce que vous avez dit, que vous aimez le français ? :-)
  What - is - it - you - have - said - , that - you - like - the - French -
?

  Phew, %-) well, it seems I've not forgotten everything I've learnt, after
  did my final exams :-)

  No, just that I don't have anything against themselves, just that I
  don't like french.

Seriously though, I'm surpised no one's flamed me for quoting H@ys :-)

--
Groeten,