From: MyOwnLittlWorld@aol.com
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 11:32 AM
Subject: [A83] Help with TASM 5.0?

Does anybody know how to get tasm 5.0 to assemble 83+ assembly files?  Apparently the template (.nolist define equ...) works only for tasm 3.2, and I already have tasm 5, and really don't want to downgrade...  It might cause problems on my system at home, and tasm 5 already works great for windows assembly...  Does anybody know how to get tasm 5 to work?

Nick

Follow-Ups: References: