[A83] Monkey Island

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Monkey Island

Hi,
I'm doing quite a lot of monkey island 1 & 3 for some time, and, well it's
fun!
But I like this on my calc too :-)
And even though it seems quite impossible, I'm trying.
I've attached my first try to this. It's just a tilemap yet, since I have
to learn a bit about them.
I have splitted the tilemap in two parts, but now it doesn't work :-S
Both parts separately do work, but when I compile with the other tilemap
inside it doesn't.
Did anyone try this before (except for the 89 version) or possibly has any
suggestions even in this stage of development?
thx.

--
Groeten,
Ronald Teune