[A83] Re: InsertMem/DelMem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: InsertMem/DelMem

Sorry, just misread the post. It will move every byte of memory you
specified up like you expected it to do. It will also adjust all vat
entries of programs that start at a higher address than the address you
specified. If I remember correctly that was what happened on the debugger
when I generated a wrong insert address.

Martin Warmer