[A83] Re: Ungrouping in ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Ungrouping in ASM

(I wrote:)

The TI-83 Plus Developer Guide mentions groups briefly (yes I am talking
about the kind that cannot be unarchived.

(Ronald Teune Wrote:)
Well, they can, actually ;-)
Just change the type to program, unarchive, change to group again.
You can still ungroup it now, but when ram is cleared the group is gone too
(not sure about that though, could be that there's some shadow thing or the
group is still archived, but without * before the name, but I don't think
so)

How do you go about changing the type to program?

"(not sure about that though, could be that there's some shadow thing or the
group is still archived, but without * before the name"

If it _isn't_ actually unarchived, and did not use the previous idea,
Nicholas Giles wrote about reading the file headers in the group file from
the flash rom. Is there any documentation on reading from the rom?