[A83] Re: using pagedget to get data from ram

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: using pagedget to get data from ram

I'm fairly sure it's safe, and it would probably make the coding a bit more
simple.  However, depending on what you need it for, it might be better to
read directly from RAM with ld (because of the massive speed gain)
- - Joe

> Hi,
>
> Using pagedget to acces data from the ram seems to work fine, although
it's
> probably a lot slower. But I haven't found anything in the documentation
> about using it to read from ram.So it is safe to use it or should I use ld
> for ram and pagedget for flash?
>
> Thanks, Martin

Follow-Ups: References: