[A83] Re: shut down the caltc : take care of the screen or not ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: shut down the caltc : take care of the screen or not ?

Here it is:

   ld    a,1
   out   (3),a
   halt

I've told you, it is simple! And I don't even care to set the
contrast to its previous value after this.

( I do the res ?,(iy+?) for the ON interrupt at the end of my
program, because it is not the ON key that shuts down the
calc in my program.)

Guillaume

>Could you post the code you use to turn off the calc with
your simple
>method?
>
>Jeff

_________
>Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? Télécharger MSN
Messenger
>http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m la 1ère messagerie
instantanée de France