[A83] Re: Gameboy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Gameboy

       Hey, its possible.  As long as one can figure out exactly what the OS does and change all the functions around to be Gameboy-compatible it CAN be done.  The only thing is the amount of time, research, and money that has to go into it.  I'm not saying I want to do this though.
       The main purpose of this topic was for me to see how many of you thought it possible to port Gameboy games to the TI-83+, regardless of the amount of memory it would consume.  The only issues I can see with this is the difference in the instuctions of the calc vs that of the GB's.  If that can be easily modified and some form of greyscale "program" (for lack of a better word) is included, then I think we're all set.

                                   ~ Colin

I took an IQ test and the results were negative.