[A83] Re: 83p os

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 83p os

>Big deal.  The current OS will crash if a programmer writes faulty code,
>too.  As it has been said many times on this list already, the z80 was
>never meant to be powerful enough to be able to trap writes to bad memory
>locations or in this case setting the interrupt mode to mode 2.

I conpletely agree.  This is the point I was originally trying to make.
OSes impose limitations.  It's what happens.  And programmers can write bad
code if they want to.  Not much you can do.

As for the people sugesting having embedded scripting languages, I have to
say that's a rediculous non-solution.

Stupid like a fox!
Look ma, I'm an artist: http://aaronstj.deviantart.com