[A83] Re: 83p os

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 83p os

There are two things to consider: making the OS, and getting it on the calc.
As
far as the first is concerned, as long as you make your own (that is, don't
just
mod TI OS), that's perfectly legal. Getting it on the calc is a different
story. The
method Michael invented does not use faked signatures or something, but it
does circumvent protective measurements, and as far as the DMCA cares, that
alone makes it illegal (in the US, maybe not in other countries..?).

Rob van Wijk