[A83] Re: html mail (OT going on topic again)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:46:39 +0200 (MEST), <robvanwijk@gmx.net> wrote:

>> GMX has 20MB for free :-)
>>
>> -- Groeten,
>> Ronald Teune
>> --
>> If at first you don't succeed,
>> blame it on your parents.
>
> Unfortunately they killed their international support a while ago, it's
> all
> German
> now. Personally I don't really care, but before anybody else jumps on the
> free
> 20 MB, they should be aware of that.

That's right... but i dont care too. And I have pop3 at home :-)

> (PS, you might want to disable the "special" ads too. ;))

Oh well, I'm 17, I guess they disable them for me automatically :-)
If that's what you mean by "special"...

> LOL, isn't the second line supposed to be "skydiving is not for you"?

Dunno, this is from the firstimpression textfile...

--
Groeten,
Ronald Teune