[A83] Re: Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

Finnally a bit more humor on the list.
By the way, could you next time just write to assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
instead of replying to "Re: Divide by 12" or any other topic, and clearing
the mail?
In that way I can see the threads right in Opera.

--
Groeten,
Ronald Teune