[A83] Re: On calc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: On calc.

> tnx. Is there any example of useful code? =).
> And where can I read about the syntax?
Well, you should grab an opcode table to be able to code in hex. I don't
think it makes any sense though. Jump addresses are a pain to calculate
manually...

I don't know about the 83+, but on the 83 you must have:

:...your code here...
:End
:MMMM
:End

Where MMMM is a 4-digit hexadecimal number which tells the TIOS to
allocate MMMMh bytes of free memory right after the code. The address of
the first code byte is 9327h, and you must calculate all of your absolute
addresses with respect to that value.

The code should be written continuously, consisting of hex characters
(0-9, A-F) only. You can put in line breaks after any even number of
characters, but that's just a waste of precious memory.

If your code is correct, you can run it by Send(9prgmPROGNAME. (Without
closing parenthesis!)

PG

                          love email again