[A83] Re: who plays chess?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: who plays chess?

> a lot of this is in TI-Chess for the TI-89, but I hope it helps!

Glad to hear it!  I will have an option to switch grayscale on or off, since
no grayscale saves battery.  Other features you mentioned were already
planned, but I'll make them more accessible now rather than buried
someplace.

Actually, I once offered to write the TI-CHESS book implementation, but I
didn't feel like reading through the C code.  Maybe I should write a
tutorial based on
all the stuff I would need to figure out from writing the program, such
as how to look up VAT, external libraries, database management, and of
course chess AI engine :-).

Follow-Ups: References: