[A83] Re: Additional tokens, like in Omnicalc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Additional tokens, like in Omnicalc

Yes you can. I have 1.15 installed and the only effect it has on Omnicalc and Symbolic is that when I use 2nd+Entry to get a list of those functions I've done recently, it shows ? instead of the token, but it still works just fine. It just doesn't display there correctly. HOWEVER, it does display on the home screen just fine.