From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Jimmy Pardey
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 5:06 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: email virus stuff

>From: "David Phillips" <david@acz.org>

why do you always seem to try to act so superior to all others? Here is
my
logic. Follow along.

email was to peter@... from someone who was supposed to be me. I email
people very rarely, except A83. How do you think it got my email adress?
It
must either be from a spam mailing list, which I can't contact, or, more

probably, A83. How did it get peter? from the adress book, or maybe
cache,
yes, I know. If you would listen to what people say before answering
them,
it would be nice. I was merely trying to help. So, if anyone knows
peter@ds98.com they probably have some email virus. I know I cannot have
it,
I use hotmail on the web site ONLY.
If you read the forwarded virus warnings I sent, you would know they
were
from some virus scanner, I was not being sent the email with the virus.
Maybe I missed something you said, but I think you are the one who did

Jimmy Pardey
P.S.   peter@ds98.com