[A83] Re: Supressing ERR:BREAK on venus 2.x

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Supressing ERR:BREAK on venus 2.x

I believe it is something like iy+onFlags,onPressed. onFlags is correct,
you might need to look up the exact name for onPressed. If you reset
that flag, the OS thinks on was never pressed.

Rob van Wijk

> In my venus 2.x program, whenever you quit at any time after pressing [ON]
>
> the calc displays ERR:BREAK.  Which flag or byte do you turn off to make
> the
> calc think that the [ON] key was never pressed?

NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Günstige DSL- & Modem/ISDN-Tarife!