[A83] Re: having time to programme the TI-83 [O/T]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: having time to programme the TI-83 [O/T]

> Van: Pieter Van Nuffel [aka SUCKER] <sucker_pvn@hotmail.com>
>
> >From: "TypeR unknown" <typerfuture@hotmail.com>
> >
> >Jees, how do you guys (and girls perhaps?) get the time, to program the
> >TI-83 besides college?
> >
> >I haven't had time to do such things, in a long time :(
>
> Girls? Get outta here... No girl would ever get into those things, right?

Hey, are you living in the stone-age, rude... But indeed, never seen any
girl around here... Could it be our attitude? StarTrek anyone? ;-)

> And about time to program: when I made my few programs in z80 asm, I was
> fully motivated to make those. And now the programmers-feelings just
faded
> away. I can't explain. There are a couple of things I really should make,

> but I don't feel like it... Guess I'm not one of those die-hard
programmers,
> but I only go for my reasons.

Well, it can happen to the best :-P

Actually I didn't do much either (..lately..), and there's David Phillips
who's just here to give out his wisdoms now and then, for example.

> P.S. But when the time comes when I'm fighting Winblows and Microshaft
with
> some penguin-power I will be definately be back in the game!!!!

( Need something really cool to do with you penguin box?
http://www.mythtv.org/ )

	Henk Poley <><