[A83] Re: having time to programme the TI-83 [O/T]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: having time to programme the TI-83 [O/T]

>From: "TypeR unknown" <typerfuture@hotmail.com>
>To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: [A83] having time to programme the TI-83 [O/T]
>Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:19:07 +0100
>

>Jees, how do you guys (and girls perhaps?) get the time, to program the
>TI-83 besides college?
>
>I haven't had time to do such things, in a long time :(

>"True wisdom is to know that even fools are right sometimes."

Girls? Get outta here... No girl would ever get into those things, right?

And about time to program: when I made my few programs in z80 asm, I was
fully motivated to make those. And now the programmers-feelings just faded
away. I can't explain. There are a couple of things I really should make,
but I don't feel like it... Guess I'm not one of those die-hard programmers,
but I only go for my reasons.

      SUCKER [Pieter Van Nuffel]

P.S. But when the time comes when I'm fighting Winblows and Microshaft with
some penguin-power I will be definately be back in the game!!!!