[A83] Re: ION and program table

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ION and program table

Sorry, i wasnt 100% clear in my email.  Its not copying the program itself
thats the problem, i believe its the re-arrangment of the program
table/symbol table or whatever its properly called.  The subroutine thats
crashing it is my delete program subroutine.  If i delete another program,
the table is re-arranged to accomadate that.  Im not 100% sure how ION
works, but im guessing that this is the problem when it copys back the data.
Again, im not 100% sure why this would be a problem, as i would have thought
the programs location in the table would have been irrelevant.

-Nat

Follow-Ups: References: