[A83] Re: Ion Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Ion Problems

I put this little package together when I first got my free 83+ from TI for
beta testing their SDK:

http://david.acz.org/prog/83plus.zip

Ignore the header file, it's quite outdated.  The plugin for Assembly Studio
8x is useful.  As for creating apps, look at sprdemo.asm (note that the
actual sprite routine has a bug).  I'm not sure why I call _JForceCmdNoChar
to exit.  Either I was just playing around with that at the time, or that's
how it has to be done.  Either way, I know it works.  Try a ret and see if
that works too.

#define APPNAME "Spr Demo"

#include "apphead.asm"

 app code

 B_JUMP(_JForceCmdNoChar)

> I think I'm doing something wrong in my program. It worked fine as a
program, but not
> as an application. I am using "dwedit's app development kit". Could that
be a problem?