[A83] Re: Running Asm From Asm For Ti-83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Running Asm From Asm For Ti-83+

> then my second program is run... but to go back to the first I use ret,
and
> the program still work, but after i quit... my first prog disapear from
the
> ion menu, why?

Well, Ion moves your program to progStart and moves it back when it returns.
So you execute your program, your program then overwrites itself with
another program, then your program returns and Ion moves the corrupt data
back and thus doesn't recognise your program anymore.

How big is that other program you have to run? Because if it's smaller than
768 bytes you can copy it to appBackupScreen or something instead of 9d95h.
Of course that other program then needs its '.org' line changed to '.org
appBackupScreen'.