[A83] Re: Executing programs from and other programs...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Executing programs from and other programs...

> > Hi,
> > does someone know how to execute an asm program from an other asmprogram
>on
> > the ti-83+?
> >

>There are a few ways to do it - I'm assuming the asm program you want to
>run
>is supposed to be run at progstart, right?
>What you need to do is install a little subroutine somewhere in the
>calculator's ram.. perhaps in the fp stack.  This subroutine needs to
>either
>copy or move the asm program you want to run to progstart.  Then it should
>call progstart, then look up the original asm program and copy it back to
>progstart, then ret.
>- - Joe
>
>joe@joepnet.com

i understand what u say, but i'm a beginner in asm... and i need examples to
understand...

do you know where i could find some samples?

Envoyez et recevez des messages Hotmail sur votre périphérique mobile :
http://mobile.msn.com