[A83] Re: Problems with code on ti-83 [OT - JP's stupidity]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Problems with code on ti-83 [OT - JP's stupidity]

First, I missed that it was being compiled for the 83(-), and then I screwd
up on the hex. Remember, sometimes I can think.
anyway, what does END do exactly? I know the compiler compiles after that,
or at least bytecounts, or ese the code wouldn't compile, so does it just
cut off the rest of the file. And a linker (for programming) puts the ASM
output f the compiler into a format to be recognized by the shell properly?