[A83] system flag for regraph when next graph

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] system flag for regraph when next graph

Hello! I am trying to write a program to copy the graph buffer and create a
program to dispay it (without a shell, is that called nostub on an 83+, or
does "stub" mean something like a memory resident shell?)
, which wuld be very useful in basic. My problerm is, using a program to
display to the GB can cause problems, if a person uses the calc for graphing
after the program dispays, the picture will stay. this can be fixed by
deleting a function and adding another one, but is there a flag that can be
used, and will only be triggered when graphing is called or would ther need
to be a seperate switch flag program?

Thank you for reading my incoherent ramblings,
   Jimmy Pardey