[A83] Re: Converting programs....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Converting programs....

First off, if you're using Windows, then I strongly suggest using Assembly
Studio 8x instead of TASM:

http://asmstudio.acz.org/

Programming for ION is pretty easy.  Just start your program off as follows:

#include "ion.inc"

#ifdef TI83P
    .org    progstart-2
    .dw $6DBB
#else
    .org    progstart
#endif

    ret
    jr  nc,Start
Title:
  .db "FreeCell v1.0",0

Start:

If you want to assemble with TASM, and then just use the asm.bat file that
comes with ION.  If you are on an NT based operating system (Windows 2000 or
XP), then you'll need Bin2Var.

http://david.acz.org/prog/bin2var.zip

Bin2Var includes an asm.bat file that is a version of the ION one, but
modified to use Bin2Var to generate the .83p and .8xp files.