[A83] Re: abuse of mailing list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: abuse of mailing list

       I can clearly see why you posted this, and I totally agree with you,
except for the fact of restricting people of straying off-topic. Although
this was indeed intended for 83(+)assembly topics/questions/comments, there
really is no problem if someone posts something non-TI-related, unless it
refers to another calculator (as there are lists for every main calculator).
When someone feels the need to actually post something off-topic, they wanted
to share it with the rest of us, and we should respect that. Otherwise,
nicely said.

Colin Hart
Xempest@aol.com