[A83] App Vars and App Pages

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] App Vars and App Pages

Hey,

I got a couple of more App questions. I heared that you can not store
anything the usual way in an App. You got to declare App Vars. Could someone
explain me how to do that and how they work.

Is an appvar a save space in flashmem which you can put many variables like
this:

;AppVar 1

Variabel1:

.db 1,1,1,1,1

Variable2:

.db 4,3

Or is an Appvar an individual variable.

I also heared about App Pages. Are the pages the place in flash mem where
youstore your APPS. So when for example your App is 50kb you have to put it
on multiple Pages?

Thanks in advance,

Maarten

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM100901/157'