[A83] Re: Calc.org [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Calc.org [OT]

Ticalc is paid for by a university, or is it hosted by the university? How
is Calc.org hosted? why don't the two sites join forces, as calc has a few
good things that ticac hasn't, such as message boards for each program, and
a few sourceforge stye things like bug traking, I think, but of course
ticalc is more reliabe and has more files, and something else so obvious
that I forgot it and never visit calc anymore. sorry for being so
inarticulate, I am very bored with my current events project.

Live Long and Prosper,
    Jimmy Pardey