[A83] Re: ASM program space alocation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ASM program space alocation

> To go a little off topic, I found a neat little trick for
those of you who wish
> to run multiple assembly program from within one assembly
program...see,

This solution is only useful if the original program was
also COPIED to the beginning of the usermem instead of
being MOVED. Is there actually a shell that copies programs?

Anyway, running other asm programs involves a lot of
unnecessary work (it was discussed some weeks ago), unless
they consist of merely small routines with only relative
jumps inside, in which case you can simply call them
without any need to move them around.

When do you think this would be useful?

PG

Follow-Ups: References: