[A83] Re: Repetative keys.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Repetative keys.

Greetings and salutations,

Whoops, I was wrong, direct input should do the trick, rather than using
getcsc or getkey. The TI romcalls probably put in a halt. I am not sure,
since I have not programmed in months, as I have too much almost
uneducational (compared to programming) homework.

This is sad, replying to one's own emails