From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Gerald Wong
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 8:53 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] TI-OS IM2

Can someone check why this program works on VTI and
not on a real TI-83:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/ggjs/download/smiley.zip

Also, how do I disable APD? Where is the APD counter
stored?

How do I make a large program that runs in the TI-OS
as an interrupt? Smiley (program above) uses the APD
RAM which is not big enough.
I've tried using the interrupt to call a program, but
the calculator crashes, even when I save all the OPs
and registers.
Also, romcalls should work shouldn't they because they
don't change the shadow registers?

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.