[A83] Re: My first released program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: My first released program

So, let's see.  You got a message saying it would be a couple of days, and
then you ask how long it will take?  My guess would be a couple of days.

ticalc.org is the only site.  They were cool back when Bryan was doing file
archives.  All you had to do was mention your program on the mailing list,
and it would be in the archives within a matter of minutes.