[A83] Re: A couple of questions [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: A couple of questions [OT]

You should re-read what I posted.  They do give away some domains for
"free", but they are merely HTTP redirects.  So yeah, if all you're looking
for is a nice redirect address for your website (like there aren't thousands
of those available), then that might be for you.  But if you want a real
domain, then you have to pay.