[A83] Accents [OT] (Was: Monsters in smoothscroll game)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Accents [OT] (Was: Monsters in smoothscroll game)

> Van: robvanwijk@gmx.net
>
> > Ps. how did you manage to write the word "co=F6rdinate"? (if=20
> > you didn't do it consciously) I once saw it in a newspaper=20
> > article, and I couldn't imagine how it could get there...
> >

> Turn on numlock, keep alt down and on the numpad type
> 0246. You could also use charmap and copy-paste.

Actually there is an easier way (in Windows):

-> Config
-> Keyboard
-> "Language" tab
-> Double click your standard keyboard layout
-> Chose "VS (international)"

Now you can type the accents by typing " and ' and ~ etc...

"o  ->  ö
'e  ->  é

For typing in the above characters without 'transposing' them to an accent
you simply hit the spacebar. Off coarse this isn't needed when you type a
character after it that does't have accents (such as in "isn't").

	Henk Poley <><