[A83] Re: Monsters in smoothscroll game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Monsters in smoothscroll game

> Turn on numlock, keep alt down and on the numpad type
> 0246. You could also use charmap and copy-paste.

Bad answer, in fact. I have to type ALT-148, the old DOS=20
code to get that character. An easier solution would be=20
probably just pressing it on the keyboard, as my favourite=20
language directly supports it. :)
>=20
> Or did you mean the reason why he wrote it as he did?
Yes... Unfortunately my English is heavily influenced by my=20
own language, and we often say "how" instead of "why"...

> The Dutch word for "coordinate" is "co=F6rdinaat", with the=20
dots.
> (I don't know the fancy English name for them, sorry :) )

diaeresis or umlaut (though the latter is German...)

PG

Follow-Ups: References: